Coin base Markets is set of limit order books that are accessed by clients through the Coin base Pro and Coin base Prime trading platforms. The following set of Trading Rules governs orders placed via these trading platforms. coinbase login are also mandatory when you choose third party platform for transactions
- Trading on coin base; they operates a central limit order book trading platform, and settles trades in a number of digital asset and fiat currency trading pairs. Each trader’s account will list which order books are available to the trader.
- To place an order on an order book, a trader must have an available balance of the relevant asset in their account which is sufficient to cover the total value of the order plus any applicable fees.
- limit orders; a limit order without ‘post-only’ selected will be immediately posted to the order and can result in a maker order or a taker order, or an order that is partially a maker order and partially a taker order.
- Market orders; there is no guarantee that a market order will fill at the price specified. A market order may fill at a number of different prices, based on the quantity of the market order and the quantities of the existing orders on the order book at the time.
- slip orders; a stop order is an instruction to post an order to buy or sell a specified quantity of an asset but only if and when the last trade price on the order book equals or surpasses the stop price.